Wednesday, March 5, 2014

4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Day 2

Today's challenge involved quick clean of the kitchen, which I just did yesterday as part of my weekly cleaning, so that was already done.  Then it was on to cleaning out the refrigerator.  I hadn't cleaned the refrigerator out really well since before Christmas, so I decided to wipe everything down and out as I went.  It really didn't take long at all, and now everything is crumb-free and sparkly again.  I also found a few things to get rid of while I was cleaning out.  Here's the before and after shots...
Inside fridge before
 Door before
Inside and door after, ah...  Much better!  As for my decluttered items: 7 expired/past prime condiments and food items.  I am always so surprised by the amount of expired condiments in the fridge, it's like they appear and multiple over night. 
And a nice clean kitchen - yeah!

Linked to Money Saving Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment