This week I went over budget again, but we should be able to just squeak by under budget this month. We were in need of things like milk, cheese, yogurt, and water, so I had to get those things. If I wasn't drinking water like it was going out of style, and trying to stockpile diapers, $40 a week would be a LOT easier! I think over all for the month we are doing pretty good. There is only one week left in my pantry challenge, although I think we will be continuing it through February to finish cleaning out the chest freezer. Next week we only need eggs, sour cream, tortillas, and salsa I think, so I should be able to make a one-stop trip to ALDI and call it good for the month. Here's how this week went down...
- Tuesday's CVS Trip (no picture, 5-12 pks Coke, 5-24 pks H2O, 3 pkgs Huggies Diapers): $24.23 oop, Earned $20 ECB's
- Tuesday's ALDI Trip (no picture, 2 pks Spreadable Cheese Wedges, 1 box Wheat Thins, 1 pk Tortillas): $4.82 oop
- Tuesday's Friendly's Trip (no picture, 2 containers Ice Cream): Zero oop, used gift card
- Tuesday's Target Trip (Annie's was 4/$5 and buy 4 get 1 free, milk was on sale for $3.49, and the tissues were $1.39 ea and I used 4 $0.50/1 Target coupons): Zero oop, used gift card
- Tuesday Giant Trip: $15.29 oop
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip (no picture, 2 newspapers): $2.12 oop
Total OOP: $46.46 - $20 Earned Rewards = Net OOP: $26.46
Total Remaining for February: $9.62
Linked to Couponaholic!