Saturday, January 18, 2014

Weekly Spending Report: 01/12-18/2013

This week I went over budget, but we are still doing okay for the month.  We were out of freezer garlic bread and snack foods, so I'm okay with the amount I spent this week.  I was able to get those things, plus a few good deals, and I continued to stock up on diapers.  There are two weeks left in the pantry challenge, and our budget, but I think we can squeak by with only having to purchase few things.  Here's what I picked up this week...
  • Sunday's Shopper's Trip: $12.37 oop
  • Tuesday's Wal-mart Trip (no picture, 2 boxes of Generic Sudafed, 1 Hand Soap Refill): Zero oop (used gift card to pay)
  • Tuesday's CVS Trip: $13.78 oop, Earned $10.79 ECB's
  • Tuesday's Giant Trip: $20.34 oop 
  • Thursday's Thrift Store Trip (I bought a coming home outfit for the baby if it's a girl, a pair of jeans for myself that I'm going to cut up for maternity pants, and two looser shirts for my growing belly, total was $20.97) : Zero oop from budget, used Christmas Money
  • Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip (just 2 newspapers): $2.12 oop
Total OOP: $48.61 - $10.79 Earned Rewards = Net OOP: $37.82
Total Remaining for January: $56.08

Linked to Couponaholic!

No comments:

Post a Comment