Monday, November 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: 11/04/2013

With my morning sickness continuing into the second trimester, I still haven't been making many meals.  I try to cook every couple days, while remaking the leftovers over the days in between.  So far, just for the two of us, it's been working pretty good, and things are getting used up, so I count in a win.  Here's what I making this week...

Breakfasts: Bagels with Butter or Cream Cheese

Lunches: Leftovers, or PBJ/Egg Salad/Ham Sandwiches

Dinners:
Sunday - Pizza Hut $10 Pizza
Monday - Meatloaf (Recipe to Come), and Onion Rings
Tuesday - Leftover Meatloaf
Thursday - Dinner with Joe's Grandfather, probably at Chili's :)
Friday - Leftover Pork, Rice Cooker Mac and Cheese
Saturday - Soup and Bread - TBA

Extras: Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies

For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment