Saturday, June 29, 2013

Weekly Spending Report: 06/23-29/2013

This week I didn't do a whole lot of shopping.  I had a major head cold for some reason, but I did get a LOT of painting done in the house this week.  Almost all the doors, windows, and closets have gotten a fresh coat of white paint.  However, I emptied my gallon, so I have to go buy another before I can finish.  I only have two rooms left, which is 5 windows, 1 closet, and a little trim - WAHOO!  Everything looks so nice and fresh.  Here's how the shopping went this week...
  • Monday's Giant Trip (Hot Cocoa and Milk): $5.73 oop
  • Tuesday's BJ's Trip (Crystal Light and Salt Ham, used 1 Coupon): $7.73 oop
  • Tuesday's Dollar Tree Trip (2 boxes DayQuil, 2 bags Chex Mix): $4 oop
  • Wednesday's ALDI Trip (Lettuce, Bell Pepper, Cucumber, 2 bags BBQ Kettle Chips - So Yummy!, 2 boxes Fruit and Grain Bars for Joe, 1 loaf White Bread): $12.18 oop
  • Saturday's Shopper's Trip (2 Newspapers): $3.99 oop
Total OOP: $33.63!

Linked to Couponaholic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment