This week I got paid, and then proceeded to spend it all, between shopping to restock the house, and then pay three bills, I have $4 left. But Joe and I are doing a flea market next Saturday, so we should be able to make it through the month. Here's what I go this weekend...
- Sunday's Shopper's Trip (donuts and newspapers): $7.11 oop
- Wednesday's CVS Trip: $9.91 oop, Earned $8 Cash and $7 ECB's
- Wednesday's ALDI Trip: $9.16 oop
- Wednesday's Petco Trip (1 can Friskies Cat Food, used Free Coupon): $0.04 oop (tax)
- Wednesday's Party City Trip (5 Graduation/Father's Day Cards): $4.19 oop
- Wednesday's Good Will Trip (a DRESS BARN gray sheath dress, and a Kim Roger's White short sleeve shirt, which I really needed!): $9.64 oop (Dress was 50% off, so only $5.28!!!)
- Wednesday's Wal-mart Trip (2 hand soap refills, 1 box screws): $10.95 oop
- Wednesday's Giant Trip: $29.20 oop, Saved $16.14 in Sales and Coupons (Earned $0.10 off a gallon!)
- Saturday's Kohl's Trip (bought Christmas present): Zero oop - Used a $10 coupon to get it for FREE!
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip (Utz Nacho Cheese Chips, Athlete's Foot Cream, 1-8 ct Shoe Laces, Black Pepper, and Felt Furniture pads): $5.12 oop
Linked to Couponaholic!