Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weekly Spending Report: 06/02-08/2013

This week was another big spending week, but I did stock up a lot of things for the pantry and freezers, and earned another $0.30 off a gallon in the process, so I count that as a good thing.  Next week will be better since I was blessed with yet another spend $50 earn $0.30 off a gallon coupon.  Here's what I ended up with...
  • Sunday's CVS Trip: $12.14 oop, Earned $15 ECB's
  • Sunday's ALDI Trip: $23.66 oop
  • Tuesday's Thrift Store Trip (1 short sleeve button up for me, and 2 BRAND NEW with TAGS pairs of shorts for Joe): $15.97 oop 
  • Wednesday's Giant Trip: $52.72 oop + Earned 300 Gas Points
  • Wednesday's BJ's Trip (big box Eggo's, 2 pouches Crystal Light, used 1 MC): $19.97 oop
  • Saturday's Flea Market Finds (2 large baskets, 3 small baskets $1 ea, 1 Crystal Light Sticks $1, 6 Jerky Sticks $3): $9
Total OOP: $133.46 - $15 Earned Rewards = Net OOP: $118.46!

Linked to Couponaholic! 

2 comments:

  1. Great job this week! I like this post from you every week. Thinking about doing a similar thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - so glad you enjoy it! I find that it helps put things in perspective, and is a nice summary of my spending - you go girl!

      Delete