Friday, June 21, 2013

Frugal Finds Friday: 'Swiffer' Solution Recipe

I bought a refillable Libman 'swiffer' mop a couple of years ago, and LOVE that I can wash and reuse the scrub pads, as well as refill the solution container.  It saves me money, and is very Eco-friendly!  To save money even further, I make up my own cleaning solution.  It's so simple, and only takes 3 ingredients, so you should try it out if you can...
  1. Take solution container and fill 1/3 with white vinegar.
  2. Add a large squirt of dish soap; I use Dawn cause it's what I have, but I have used Ivory as well.
  3. Fill the container the rest of the way up to the fill line with water.  Gently shake to combine.  
  4. Go clean your floor!
What are your frugal finds for this week?

Linked to Works for Me Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment