This week I continued restocking the freezers and pantry, and stocking up on good deals. Here's what I ended up with...
- Sunday's CVS Trip: $1.33 oop, Earned $2 ECB's
- Sunday's Walgreen's Trip: $1.99 oop, Earned $3 RR and 2000 Balance Points (= $2)
- Sunday's Rite-Aid Trip: $7.13 oop, Earned $9 UP+Rewards
- Sunday's Target Trip: $22.17 oop, Earned $5 Gift card
- Monday's CVS Trip (just Doritos Joe picked up with a prescription): $4.29 oop
- Tuesday's Thrift Store Trip (Jeans and Shirt for me): $9.98 oop
- Tuesday's Wal-mart Trip: $57.05 oop
- Tuesday's Staples Trip (Ink and Tissues 2/$0.99): $11.11 oop
- Earned $107.76 in a Rebate Check from a Dr, so we decided to add it to the grocery money
- Thursday's Giant Trip: $31.62 oop
- Thursday's Micheal's Trip (just 1 bag of candy for a gift): $3.17 oop
- Thursday's ALDI Trip: $23.99 oop
Total OOP: $173.83 - $128.76 Earned Rewards/Cash = Net oop: $45.07 -- Without the check, that's a LOT, but the freezers are finally starting to look stocked again. I am going to try r-e-a-l-l-y hard next week to stay out of the stores, and away from the good deals, and hopefully save some money in the process!