Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: 02/11/2013

This week Joe and I don't have a whole lot planned.  I am going to continue to go through scrapbook paperwork, so that hopefully all 8 years of it will be sorted out and I can start scrap-booking again in March!  Also we are having my sister and dad over for dinner on Saturday for their birthdays.  Which means I also have some presents to make, and a little spot cleaning to do later this week.  It should be a great week though.  Here's what's on the Menu...

Breakfasts: Cold Cereal, Waffles, or Bagels, with Fruit

Lunches: Leftovers or Grilled Cheese or PB and J Sandwiches

Dinners:
Sunday - Homemade Alfredo with Foccacia Bread, and a Vegetable 
Monday - Homemade Pizza
Tuesday - Nachos (made with this meat)
Wednesday - Pancakes, Cooked Apples, and Bacon
Thursday - Valentine's Day! Grilled Steak, Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Potatoes, Imperial Crab, and a Vegetable
Friday - Fried LO Potatoes, Eggs, Bacon, and Toast
Saturday - Birthday Dinner! Chicken Pot-pie with Dumplings, Broccoli, and Birthday Cakes (1 yellow with homemade chocolate frosting, 1 yellow with black walnuts and homemade vanilla frosting with coconut on top)

Extras: Chocolate Pudding with Mint Chocolate Bar Chopped up in it (for Joe)

For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!

2 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today for a blog visit.
    I was thinking how I need to get back to scrapbooking this morning! I always enjoyed it.
    I love your breakfast for dinner ideas.
    This gal is always looking for recipe ideas and inspiration.
    Thanks for participating in MPM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit! I link up every Monday, so stop back for more recipes and ideas!

      Delete