Wednesday, July 4, 2012

2 Challenges for the month of July!

I will be doing two 'challenges' for the month of July!  One is a pantry challenge with Jessica at Good Cheap Eats!  For the Rogers' family this means eating from the pantry, and trying to use up what we already have.  We will be trying to stay out of the stores, and only eating out once per week.  I'm going to try to clean out our pantry and the freezers as well.
And the second is '8 Weeks to a Less Cluttered Home' with Stephanie at Keeper of the Home.  I am going to follow the plan as Stephanie has laid it out, however, Joe and I do not have children yet, so there are a few days I will be getting off easy, but that's okay, I still want to try and get rid of the recommended 10 items per day, but we'll see, I've been on a getting rid of kick for a while now.  Hopefully I can find 400 more things to get rid of!

No comments:

Post a Comment