With an event this coming weekend, that Joe and I are in-charge of, as well as errands that need to be run with my mom, and misc things that need to be done around the house, it's going to be a crazy week. I'm keeping the menu simple, hopefully we can stick with it, or at least not eat out too much! Here's what's cooking...
Breakfasts: Cold Cereal, Fruit, Yogurt and Granola, and/or Toast
Lunches: Leftovers, Salads, Canned Soup with Crackers, and/or Sandwiches
- Salsa Chicken Bake with Salad and Sauteed Green Beans (Sun)
- French Toast with Strawberries and Bacon (Mon)
- Fettuccine with Homemade Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp with Garlic Bread and Salad (Tues) -- Having Company with is bringing dessert
- Baked Fried Shrimp with Crock-pot Baked Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli and Cheese (Weds)
- Homemade Pizza with Veggie Dippers (Thurs)
- Out! (Fri)
- Dinner at the Museum, provided by our wonderful hearth cook! (Sat)
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!