Sunday, April 8, 2012

Last week's Big Lots Trip

Last week, my Mom and I were able to stop into Big Lots and pick up some good deals, as well as something for Joe's mom.  Here are the goodies we picked up...
2 bags Garden of Eatin' Tortilla Chips (these are so yummy!) $1.80 ea = 2/$3.60
1 bag Vanilla Almond Granola (also yummy, especially in strawberry yogurt!) $2
1 pouch Whisker Lickin's Cat Treats $1
1 small tube St Ives Whipped Silk Lotion (this was my FAVORITE kind, and they discontinued it, it was the last one left, but I would have bought every one they had if there was more though!) $0.90
1 Wahl Pet Clippers (for Joe's mom's long haired cats) $15 - $15 cash from Joe's mom = Zero for me
1 Grave Memorial Flower (bought for my mom to put on her grandmother's grave) $4 - $4 cash from mom = Zero for me
+ $1.26 Tax
Total OOP: $27.76 - $19 Cash back = Net OOP: $8.76!

No comments:

Post a Comment