Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Another Organizing Update - Under the Kitchen Sink!

 The before.  This was definitely o-v-e-r-d-u-e!!!
During the cleaning out process...
And here, is the finished product!
I used an adhesive hook (like a command hook, but not re-positionable) from the Dollar Tree (came in a pkg of 12) for my re-usable cloth duster, and my bottle scrub brush.  My mom bought me the Lazy-Susan (used for my cleaning products) from the Goodwill in Eldersburg for only $3!  It doesn't work perfect, but it gets the job done.  I also used baskets from the Dollar Tree for my sponge/scrubbie stock-pile (which took up 2 baskets), my cleaning cloths, and some magic erasers/cleaning samples I have to use up.
And here is the close up view, which you can see my hanging watering can in (attached to a pipe with a bungee strap).  I think that having your cleaning supplies organized makes the task of cleaning a little more cheery!

No comments:

Post a Comment