Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: October 31st, 2011!

This week the museum closes for the season until Christmas, so I will have extra time to do my transcribing!  I have to be finished by the 19th, so wish me luck!  I'm keeping the menu simple again this week, as I have been noticing the more simple the menu is, the less leftovers get wasted!  And in my book, that's a very good thing.  Here's what cooking this week...
Breakfasts:  Cold or Hot Cereal, Toast with All-natural Strawberry Spread and Butter, or Bagels with Cream Cheese

Lunches: Leftovers, Homemade Calzones, or Canned Soup with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Dinners:
Sunday - Chicken/Bacon/Tomato Alfredo Sauce on Pasta with Garlic Bread
Monday - Grilled Bacon Cheeseburgers with Sauteed Onions and Baked French Fries
Tuesday - Broiled Parmesan Tilapia and Asparagus with Jasmine Rice
Wednesday - Quesadillas with Chips and Salsa and Salad
Thursday - Out :-)
Friday - Homemade Pizza with Salad
Saturday - Loaded Omelets with Toast

Extras: I might try-out a recipe I have for baked Apple Cider Donuts later this week, but we'll see how the typing goes...

For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie and Keeper of the Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment