Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: October 24th, 2011!

This week I will be finishing up my practice dictations, and moving on to the Dr transcriptions - wish me luck!  So with all the typing that's going to be going down, the menu will be simple, but tasty...

Breakfasts:  Cold or Hot Cereal, or Oat-Nut Toast with Strawberry Spread

Lunches:  Leftovers, Canned Soup with Crackers, Homemade Calzones, Omelets, or Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Dinners:
Sunday - Leftover Chili
Monday - Leftover Pizza with Salad
Tuesday - Macaroni and Cheese with Grilled Hot-dogs on Rolls
Wednesday - Going to our friend's Melinda's house (I'm in charge of Salad and Garlic Bread)
Thursday - Out :-)
Friday - Homemade Pizza with Salad
Saturday - Soft Taco's with Chips and Salsa or Nachos

Extras:  I might bake some brownies later in the week, but we'll see...

For more AWESOME Menu plans, visit Org Junkie, Keeper of the Home, and Money Saving Mom !

No comments:

Post a Comment