Monday, August 8, 2011

Freezer Cooking Session this week!

I had the chance to do some freezer cooking this week!  Hopefully this will make dinner and lunch times a little less stressful!  Here's what I ended up with...
Homemade Greek Salad Dressing
 
Homemade All-purpose Seasoning Mix
 Homemade White Sauce Chicken Enchiladas (with NO cream soup!)
 3 bags Taco Meat for the Freezer and 1 container for the fridge
1 Chicken Enchilada Kit for the Freezer as well as 2 containers of leftover sauce (I'm trying these in the freezer, I'll let you know how they turn out)
I was also able to get 4 bags of white meat and 2 bags of dark meat for the freezer from the chicken I cooked off, as well as enough chicken left over for our stir-fry (and that was after the enchiladas and the freezer kit!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment