Monday, July 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: July 11th 2011!

This is going to be a CRAZY week!  Today I went had 12" cut off my hair and donated it to Locks of Love.  Tuesday my mom and I are making a trip to Hanover, PA for some shopping; Wednesday is our regular grocery store day, and I work all day Thursday and Friday.  So, like I said, crazy!  But we must still eat, so here's what's cooking...
Breakfasts: Fruit and Yogurt Smoothies, Cold Cereal, or English Muffins and Fruit

Lunches: Fried Eggs on Waffles, Grilled Chicken Buffalo Wraps, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, French Toast or Leftovers

Dinners:
Sunday - Out :-)
Monday - Roast Beef with Gravy, Homemade Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Sauerkraut
Tuesday - Sauteed Kielbasa with Mac and Cheese and Broccoli
Wednesday - Spaghetti (with Meat sauce from the freezer), Garlic Bread and Green Beans
Thursday - Fried Squash, Bacon and Tomato Sandwiches with Corn and Cob
Friday - Homemade Pizza
Saturday - Freezer Fajitas with Mexican Rice and Homemade Guacamole

Snacks: Popcorn, Cereal, Pretzels, Chips and Salsa, Apples, Bananas or Watermelon, Yogurt, Cheese and Crackers, Pudding or Cookies

For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!

1 comment:

  1. your menu loks great
    lots of veggies!yumm
    i know im late commenting but i would love if you visited my blog and checked out my Menu Plan
    Have a great weekend!
    From Cristin To Mommy

    ReplyDelete