Friday, June 10, 2011

CVS and Rite-Aid Trip from later in the Week!

I stopped into Rite-Aid again for the Veet, and to look for the power toothbrushes and Oxi-Clean items, but none were to be found, so I just got the Veet.  I also stopped into Shoppers and used my, and Joe's FREE Redbox Codes for June, and stopped into CVS for a prescription and did the Frito-Lay deal one last time.  Did you catch all that?  Here's what I got...
Rite-Aid:
2 Veet Leg and Body Wax Strips $9.99 ea - $2 ea card discount - $3/1 MC (no longer available) x 2 - $2/1 in-ad Coupon x 2 - $5 UP+Reward = 2/$0.98
+ $0.96
- $3/15 Survey Coupon - $1.60 UP+Reward used to Pay
Total OOP: $2.34, Earned $5 UP+Reward for next time!

CVS:
3 bags Frito-Lay Items $0.99 ea - $1 ECB wyb 3 = 3/$1.97
- $1.98 ECB used to Pay
Total OOP: $0.99, Earned $1 ECB for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment