Friday, June 17, 2011

Community Aid Thrift Store Trip!

A new thrift store just opened in Hanover, PA, and I LOVE it!  They have the nicest, cleanest thrift store I've ever seen.  Goodwill, eat your heart out!  Anyway, Joe and I stopped there yesterday on our way to our anniversary dinner, and I was able to find a few nice new items for my wardrobe, unfortunately Joe wasn't as lucky, nothing in his size this trip, but maybe next time :-)  Here's what I ended up with...
 I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this cute little cotton jacket.  This will be wonderful this Fall and next Spring, so many colors to work with, and it fits perfectly!  Cost: $4.99
 1 pair of Comfy pink sweat pants to wear around the house Cost: $1.99 - 50% off Tan Tags Sale = $0.99!
And lastly, I picked up this sweater shirt for Spring/Fall.  I just love the nice rosy pink.  Cost $2.99
Total for 3 pieces of clothing: $8.97!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment