Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dollar Tree Trip this Week!

I have since been back to the dollar store to pick up some chips, 2 freezer items, and some hot dog rolls, but here is what I picked up earlier this week...
3 Hand Soaps (these are NOT anti-bacterial, I have been having a horrible time with my skin drying and cracking, and it is from anti-bacterial soaps, just an FYI) $3
2 pkgs Whole Flax Seeds (I've been grinding these into smoothies in the morning for Joe and I) $2
1 Sandpaper Set (for another project) $1
+ $0.24 Tax
Total oop: $6.24 -- I LOVE the Dollar Store!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    My name’s Heather. I’m really wanting to get more actively involved in the blogging community. Will you follow me and I’ll follow you back? Looking forward to blogging with ya!

    --Conversetotheoscars =]

    ReplyDelete