Thursday, February 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: February 7th 2011!

Yes, I am well aware that it is actually Thursday, and that the week is almost over.  But I'm on week 12 of a head cold, and now I have some kind of infection as well, so I think I am deserving of a little slack.  So, here's what we've been eating this week...
Breakfasts: Cold Cereal, Cheese Danish for Joe, Fruit Smoothies

Lunches: Leftovers or Canned Soup or Tuna Sandwiches with Chips

Dinners:
Sunday - Family B-day Party with Domino's!
Monday - Meatball Subs and French Fries
Tuesday - French Toast
Wednesday - Orange Chicken with Rice and Egg Rolls (Recipe for Egg Rolls to come)
Thursday - Potato and Turkey Kielbasa Skillet with Steamed Broccoli
Friday - Chimichangas with Salad
Saturday - Leftover Buffet, or Sausage and Cheese Pizza with Salad

What's Baking: Cranberry Orange Scones (pictures and recipe to come!)

For more awesome Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment