Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: January 24th, 2011!

I am still recovering from my head cold, that I think is now slowly working it's way into my chest - UGH!  I'm ready for Spring, any one else?  Any way, Joe has a dr's appt on Thursday I need to take him to, I have working to do, and I have started my online medical transcription class, which is a LOT harder than I thought it would be.  Greek and Latin are definitely not anything that I studied as an English major in college, so it's all Greek to me, literally!  ;-)  I think the transcription part will be easier for me than the medical, but we'll see...  So, what are we going to eat this week, refrigerator leftovers, meals that were planned and not eaten last week, and other simple tid-bits, like...

Breakfasts: Cold or Hot Cereal for me, Bagels and Fruit Smoothies for Joe

Lunches: Tuna or Ham and Cheese or PB&J Sandwiches with the occasional leftover mixed in

Dinners:
Sunday - French Toast
Monday -  Apple Bees take-out (with a gift card or course)
Tuesday - Broiled Parmesan Tilapia with Jasmine Rice and Steamed Broccoli
Wednesday -Tangy BBQ Chicken Thighs with Buttered Egg Noodles and Salad
Thursday - Shredded Beef Tacos from the Crock-pot (recipe later this week), Mexican Rice and Salad
Friday - Leftover Shredded Beef Nachos or Taco Salad
Saturday - Homemade Pizza with Salad

What's Baking: Cranberry Orange Scones (recipe later this week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment