Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday - Cookie Recipe to Try!

This is my first of hopefully many Top Ten Tuesday posts!  This week I would like to share 10 of the MANY delicious cookie recipes that have been flooding into my e-mailbox from different companies newsletters.  I can't wait to get started on some of these for holiday goodie bags!

#1.) These really simple Spice Cookies are definitely at the top of my 'to-make' list this year!
#2.) My husband is gonna love these Buckeye Cookies!
#3.) These White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread Cookies should be a nice mix of sweet and tart.
#4.) I cannot wait to try these Lemon Snap Cookies.  I buy these in the store because they are one of my favorites, it will be so nice to have them made from scratch though!
#5.) And this version, as well.
#6.) One cannot forget a classic.  Chocolate Chips cookies anyone?
#7.) These Snickerdoodles are a family favorite that I make every year.  Crisp, chewy and full of cinnamon!
#8.) Ice Box Cookies!  I haven't made these since I was little!  Super excited to find this recipe!
#9.) A nice, easy Sugar Cookie recipe.
#10.) This simple Iced Oatmeal cookie is delicious and more nutritious then some I have seen.

For more Awesome Top Ten lists, visit Oh Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment