Monday, December 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Dec 20th 2010

Christmas has finally arrived!  This week is jammed packed with baking, visiting, shopping, cooking, eating and church events, so the menu plan is definitely going to reflect that.  Here's what cooking this week...

Breakfasts: Cold or Warm Cereals, or Yogurt and Fruit Smoothies with Granola Bars

Lunches: Leftovers or Deli-meat Sandwiches with Chips 

Dinners:
Sunday - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Chips (I made mine a tuna melt - yummy!)
Monday - Broiled Parmesan Tilapia with Jasmine Rice and Steamed Broccoli
Tuesday - Sauteed Kielbasa with Noodles and a Vegetable - TBD
Wednesday - Steak Fajitas with Mexican Rice and Salad
Thursday - Homemade Pizza - 'Christmas Eve' Service at our church
Friday - Dinner at my Mom's
Saturday - Dinner at my Aunt's - I'm in charge of the cookies - shocking, I know ;-)

What's Baking?: MORE COOKIES!!!
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!

1 comment:

  1. We're having pizza this week too.
    Have a terrific Christmas!
    Please stop by and enter my $30 IHOP gift card giveaway.

    ReplyDelete