Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Sept 27th

This week is, once again, going to be a busy one.  I have to go into work this week, my mom has a doctor appt, Joe has a doctor appt and surgery on his knee on Wednesday and I have a doctor appt as well, so like I said, BUSY!  However, hunger waits for no one, so here's what's cooking at the Rogers' household...
 Breakfasts: Cold Cereal, Bagels/English Muffins and Fruit and Yogurt

Lunches: Deli Meat Sandwiches with Chips, English Muffin Pizzas, or leftovers

Dinners:
Sunday - Chicken and Feta Salad on Tostados
Monday - Out to Texas Road House to use my B-day coupon (Total: $20.56, including tip)
Tuesday - Bacon Cheeseburger Pie with Homemade French Fries and Salad
Wednesday - Dinner at my Mom's while Joe stays overnight at the hospital
Thursday - Mac and Cheese for the injured and probably cereal or a sandwich for me :-)
Friday - Pork Carnitas with Salad
Saturday - Homemade Pizza on Focaccia Bread

What's Baking: Squash Muffins (recipe to come), Brownies, Banana Bread and Chocolate Chip Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment