Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Sept 20, 2010

This week I will be a quarter of a century, and I am SUPER excited about that.  This past weekend was the Wine Festival here at the museum, and next week my Mommy has a Dr. appt and Joe goes in for his knee surgery, so this will be a hectic week, but probably my last week of normalcy for awhile!  Here's what on the menu for this week...
Breakfasts: Cold Cereal, English Muffins/Bagels with Fresh Fruit

Lunches: Deli-meat Sandwiches with Chips and Fruit or Leftovers

Dinners:
Sunday - Pork BBQ Sandwich @ Wine Fest!
Monday - Shrimp Po' Boy Subs with Homemade French Fries and Salad
Wednesday - Meatball Subs with Tater Tots and Salad
Thursday - Dinner at my Mommy's for my birthday!
Friday - Omelets and Toast

What's Baking: Peanut Butter Chocolate No-Bakes and Brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment