Monday, June 7, 2010

Garden Update!

I am so happy that my husband and I have finally gotten our garden in this year! We are changing the area we are planting in and that is part of the reason why it has taken us a little while to get started. Hopefully we will be harvesting veggies VERY SOON!
This is the Squash Area.
Close up of a Squash plant. We have 2 yellow squash, 2 zucchinis & 2 cucumber plants in this area, as well as a blueberry bush.
More squash plants...
These are my sweet little bell pepper plants!
Hopefully next week we can get the other blueberry bushes in as well as the tomato plants.
For More Gardening Updates Visit Savings Makes Cents

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Laura! I like the weed barrier. My garden is over run with weeds. next year we will defiantly be doing some better weed prevention!

    I think I like growing squash a lot, just for the fact that they are so low maintain ace and the wildlife doesn't have much interest in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good!! My poor blueberry bush has been eaten bare, due to the bunny problems we have!! We have one little bell pepper growing. My girls are checking it everyday to see if they can pick it yet!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete