Saturday, May 22, 2010

Big Lots -- Great Deal on Gold Medal Flour!

I stopped into Big Lots to look the gardening items over (pictures of our garden to come), and didn't really find anything that screamed BUY ME! So I decided to take a gander at the food section and the pet section, which I try to do every time I'm in the store. And I did find some awesome food deals!
2 Gold Medal Self-Rising Flours 5 lbs ea @ $1 ea = 2/$2!!!
3 Welch's Shelf Stable White Grape Juice Concentrate @ $1 ea = 3/$3
1 bag Pringles Bold Bites $1.80 (These are almost $4 in Shopper's)
Total OOP: $6.80
**Note of Caution: ALWAYS check the expiration dates! I have never seen anything expired there, but somethings are close to expiration, which if you are going to use or freeze them right away is fine, but if you aren't, DON'T buy it! Good Deals are NOT good deals if you let them expire before they are used up...

No comments:

Post a Comment