Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Walgreen's Trip for this Week

I kept my Walgreen's trip super simple this week, as I thought the very few RR deals they had kinda stunk, and besides, who can pass up FREE floss, shampoo and toothbrushes???
Transaction #1:
2 RenPure Shampoos $6.99 ea - BOGO Free Sale - TMF Rebate (on Tag) = 2 FREE
3 Reach Toothbrushes $3 ea on Sale - $5.01 in-ad C - BOGO Free MC $3 - $1/1 MC = 3 FREE = $0.01 MM
1 Russell Stover Cream Egg $0.29 on Sale
- $6 RR used to Pay
+ Tax $0.98
Total OOP: $2.25 - $6.99 expected TMF Rebate = ALL FREE + $4.74 MM!!!

Transaction #2:
3 Reach Flosses 2 @ $3 ea 1 @ $1 (cashier had to price adjust because the in-ad C didn't ring up right this time?) - BOGO Free MC $3 - $1/1 MC - $3.34 in-ad C
+ $0.42 Tax
Total OOP: $0.08!!!!! Pretty sure I made out like a bandit on this one. Neither her nor I could figure out why the in-ad C worked fine on the first transaction and wouldn't take off the correct amount on the second. After 5 minutes of constant beeping, she just price adjusted one of the flosses for me. I guess this kind of floss might not have been put in the system correctly, so make sure you CHECK YOUR RECEIPT before you leave the store!!!

Grand Total OOP: $2.33 - $6.99 expected rebate = ALL FREE + $4.66 MM!!! I love it when I get paid to shop!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment