Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Love Kohls Coupons!

I got a $10/$10 purchase coupon in the mail for Kohl's, which I never shop at, However, since the coupon was off of any amount as long as it was at least $10, that meant that I could maybe get some things for FREE! So I decided to stop in and see what I could find...
2 Beige Kitchen Towels (but I'm gonna use them in the bathroom, because, well, I can) originally $6.99 ea - $3.50 sale = $3.49 ea = $6.98/2
1 Snowman Hand Towel (I would have gotten another one, but this woman behind me took the entire rack of them.... I HATE it when people do that, it's just not very polite!) originally $5.99 - $3.00 sale = $2.99
Total $9.97 - $10 Coupon = ALL FREE!!!! I didn't even have to pay tax! I love it when that happens! My Total Savings was $19.97, who would pay almost $20 for 3 hand towels?! Not me....

No comments:

Post a Comment