Monday, November 30, 2009

CVS Black Friday Shopping


CVS was the only store Joe and I went to on Black Friday. We were waiting for them to open their doors at 8am, after going home and coming back because we were told that they were going to open at 7 am, but that's okay. Got some really great freebies before I went to Frederick with my mom, sister and niece to do some REAL Black Friday shopping.
CVS Trip:
1 Hershey's Cookies & Cream Candy Bar $0.89 - ECB = FREE
1 Schick Quattro Men's Trimmer $9.99 - $8 ECB - $2/1 MC = FREE + $0.01 MM
1 King Size M&M's $1.59 - ECB = FREE
2 Colgate Toothpastes $2.88 ea - $2 ECB ea - $1/1 MC x 2 = 2 FREE + $0.24 MM
1 Just for Men Gray Color kit $8.29 - $8.29 ECB - $2/1 MC - MIR $8.29 = FREE + $10.29 Profit
1 St. Ives Body wash 18 oz $3.99 - $3 ECB - $1/1 MC = FREE + $0.01 MM
2 BIC Soleil Razors $6.99 - $5 ECB ea - $2/1 MC x 2 = 2 FREE + $0.02 MM
1 Phillips Universal Remote $6.99 - ECB = Free
1 Phillips Ear Buds $6.99 - ECB = FREE
1 Degree Ultra Clear Deodorant $4 - $4 ECB - $1.25/1 MC = FREE = $1.25 MM
2 Dyna Pep Energy 2 pks $4.99 ea - ECB = 2 FREE
- Used Green Bag Tag & Earned $1 ECB
- $5/30 Purchase CVS Coupon
+ Tax $3.97
Total OOP: $48.18 (used ECB's & gift cards to pay, so NO OOP!) + Earned $64.73 in ECB's!!!!
Year to Date (YTD) Savings: $2,420.53

While us girls were in Frederick, we stopped at JcPenney's for the Door Buster Sales, and I am so glad that we did!! I wanted a new Liz Claiborne pocketbook for Christmas and some new jeans, and I found both on sale at Penney's, that's why I love that store! The pocket book was 50% off, which made it $26. The jeans were originally about $40, and they were on sale for $16.88. Plus I found a nice long sleeve black cardigan, originally about $40 on sale for $15.88. I was happy to get things that I really needed, and my mom was happy because now she's just about done me for Christmas. A win, win situation! :-)

And I would like to give 'props' to Penney's because they had every register up and running and were nicely pushing customers through like cattle! Works for me, the less amount of time you are in the line, the more time you have to shop!!!

4 comments:

  1. Joe isn't old enough to color the gray right out of his hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I donated it to the church 'House of Bread,' I know that there has to be someone who could use it, & I just can't pass up FREE if someone could use it... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well im sure that i could use some soo maybe if you get some more... :)

    ReplyDelete