Monday, March 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: 03/18/2013


This week Joe and I are starting our spring cleaning, I plan to post an update each day to keep me accountable, and to show our progress.  I tried to keep our meals simple, with minimal ingredients and time involved.  'Cause when I've cleaned and organized all day, the last thing I want to do is cook too.  Here's what's on the menu this week...

Breakfasts: Waffles or Cold Cereal

Lunches: Leftovers, or Sandwiches

Dinners: (all served with a vegetable)
Sunday -  Homemade Pizza
Monday - Crock-pot Irish Stew and Irish Soda Bread
Tuesday - Chicken Fajitas with Mexican Rice and Homemade Salsa
Wednesday - We'll be at Joe's grandfather's working again, so we'll probably go to Chili's with him.
Thursday - Hamburger Helper
Friday - Shrimp Poppers with Baked French Fries
Saturday - Hot Dogs with Baked Onion Rings
Extras: Vanilla Pudding with Oreo Cookie Crumbles

For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment