Saturday, January 14, 2017

Weekly Spending Report: 12/18-24/2016


This week I did very little shopping.  I stopped into Dollar Tree on Monday to pick up some stocking stuffers and graduation cards.  But I was feeling pretty ill, so I ended up sending Joe out to ALDI on Tuesday.  He's getting pretty good at following my lists.  I've been sick off and on all week, and I'm just tired.  We are both off of work for three days this weekend, so I am looking forward to a lot of rest, good food, family fellowship, presents, and binge-watching holiday movies!  I will try to share the deals we pick up at the after-holiday sales on Monday - I am so excited for those!  But, without further ado, my spending breakdown for this week...
  • Monday's Dollar Tree Trip: $11.54 oop (included, but not pictured are 3 more graduation cards)
  • Tuesday's ALDI Trip: $72.51 oop
  •  $40 Baking Cookies for Friends and Family (added to grocery money)
Total OOP: $84.05
Total Earned: $40
Total Remaining for December: $132.83 (includes $40 added in from baking)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment