Friday, May 18, 2012

What I Think About Wednesday: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner

 
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner are amazing products!  I was given a shampoo and condition to try via Bzzagent, and I loved them after just one use!  This product makes frizzy, fuzzy, dull, damaged hair (like mine) vibrate, shiny, manageable and soft.  It contains 3 weightless oils, avocado, shea, and olive oil.  The combination of these 3 provide all the nutrients and moisture that your hair needs.  I highly recommend Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner to anyone who wishes their hair was more shiny, more soft, or more moisturized!
Rating: 5 out of 5 Stars

*I received a product sample and coupons from BzzAgent.  However, all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment