Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: March 12th, 2012!

This week is hopefully not going to be as crazy as last week, but I do need to take my mom to the grocery store one day, go to Joe's Grandfather's house one day to work in the basement, and go to my mom's house to do a little straightening/cleaning for her one day.  So, it will probably end up being just as busy as last week, but at least I have an optimistic outlook, right?  Any way, here's what's cooking...

Breakfasts: Cold or Hot Cereals, Bananas, and/or Waffles

Lunches: Leftovers, Canned Soup and Crackers, or Sandwiches

Dinner Choices:
  • Dinner at my Mom's on Sunday Night (I was in charge of Garlic Bread)
  • Leftover Chili and Salad
  • Smoked (outside on a smoker/grill) Pork Ribs (and a Roast, to split into meals and Freeze) with Baked French Fries and Salad
  • Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs or Red Sausage
  • Homemade Pizza with Salad
  • Out!  :-)
  • (Bisquick) Salsa Chicken Bake with Salad
Extras: Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies!

For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment