Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Weekly Spending Report: 03/26-04/01/2017

This week was quiet on the shopping front, which sometimes is just needed.  There are weeks that you're just like, "Yeah, I'm not shopping.  Like at all."  This week was one of those weeks for me.  We had huge back to back teas over the weekend, and I was just exhausted.  I did a major ALDI trip on Monday, ran into Giant for two things we buy name brand, and then, I was just done.  And it was a nice little break...
  • Monday's ALDI Trip: $73.96 oop (Included, but not pictured are 8 gallons of H2O)
  • Monday's Giant Trip: $6.99 oop (No picture, just a tub of JIF peanut butter, and a large Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, nothing crazy...)

Total OOP: $80.95
Total Earned: Zero
Total Remaining for March: $129.32
Use this link to sign up for Ibotta and get a $10 bonus!    

No comments:

Post a Comment